Sunday, January 25, 2009

Shopping For A Purse.... theory

I am picky with purses. I can't be one of those women that buy a purse monthly or even every 6 months or so. I am so picky about what I like in a purse that it really needs to scream at me from across the room in order for me to buy. I can't shop around for a purse because I rarely ever like what I see. I'm so picky that the only times I ever bought a purse was when I had no intention in going out to buy a purse it just happened to caught my eye as I was passing a department or store. There are so many ugly qualities I don't like about a purse

1.) That it has too much going on, pockets galore!
2.) It looks like a box, it doesn't bend or move when you sit it down.
3.) Great style, ugly color
4.) Great color ugly style
5.) Too Big, Too Small, Too bulky,
6.) I hate Grey or silver purses....not a suitable color for a purse
7.) Wrinkled up looking purse, fabric disaster
8.) Purses that don't pair up easily with a variety of clothes
9.) Logo Purses, I know Coach Is infamous for this, but I can't stand sporting logos it's pathetic.
I love Coach, but not the logo style of Coach.


J

No comments: