Monday, March 16, 2009

The Boot...by Seychelles
























I've wanted these for the longest time. There's absolutely nothing special about them, other than the fact I love a nice lace up boot that isn't too rugged like the combat boots but not too over done like a fashion princess boot. I wanted the most simple lace up boot with a nice size heel that I can strut around town all day long in and still be comfortable. I wanted a boot that looks good with skirt, dresses, capri's and pants. One that I can bring into spring with me without looking like it is strictly a winter boot. I know when it is time to put away the boots and bring out the sandals but there are a few boots out there that work out beautifully with the spring skirts and capris. This I believe is one of them. I have this boot in a nice rugged brown color. I'll get a picture of the boot I own and replace it with this one soon. They are by Seychelles. I love them!

No comments: