Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Chloe Lace Up Boot and Motorcycle Boot



It's like walking through cobb webs back to this site....it's been awhile. My latest adventure was taking a dive into my food blog and keeping that dedication going. I haven't lost interest in shoes, but I think all that wanting and not getting exhausted me.

I had to do a post on my latest addiction to the Chloe shoe line....I'm waiting for some designer to copy cat these styles and allow me to buy them at more affordable prices.. :) I'm uncertain as to why they call that first boot a Motorcycle boot, as I have owned a motorcycle of my own for a few years and never recall anybody in their right mind wearing heels on a bike and not crashing. Foot Stability is important, but perhaps the Chloe designers do know anything about that. :)

No comments: