Saturday, May 2, 2009

Nine West Riding Boot


































These are by Nine West, I got them the year I got pregnant in 2006, I remember wondering how much longer did I have to wear them before my feet swelled up. They remind me of the riding boot, I love the buckle detail on this boot as well as the dark saddle back color on them. The quality of leather is soft. These were a winter clearance item and I was lucky enough to get them less than $60. I'm a deal shopper, I feel cheated when I pay full price for anything, unless it is a beautiful boot would I be willing to make the sacrifice of paying full price but never for a sandal or mediocre shoe. I was skeptical at first, the heel height on these is 2 inches, I'm not a fan of flat shoes and even 2 inch shoes gives me second thoughts. I love height, I love the way my legs look in shoes with height. If I had long thin legs I would give flat shoes a chance but I'm 5'5 and my legs are not long.

One of the great features on the Nine West shoes is how they make them to fit slender feet like a glove. I don't own any pair by this brand that fit me loose or big, definitely not a brand made for wide feet or legs.

No comments: