Saturday, May 2, 2009

Nine West Sandal

















































This is my favorite sandal in my collection, these are by Nine West. I'm guessing they are at least 5 years old, I know that I bought them while working in Santa Barbara. I don't remember the year that I worked in Santa Barbara though. The reason I remember this, it was the hardest time in my life I had to resist shopping everyday as the window to the office pranced BEBE in my face. Watching new displays go up and not run over their during my lunch hour to purchase something was incredibly hard, more hard than not eating sweets. The Ninewest store sat across it and as I walked over to grab lunch one day, long and behold this unique looking fish net beaded style sandals glistened at me from the store window...

You can see why I have this fetish in the first place, I can hold back on just about any purchase but shoes....if I know I'm saving money I refuse to walk by a shoe store.

No comments: